GEMINI SURGICAL INNOVATIONS LTD
1. Privacy commitment
2. We obtain information about
- Employees when they initially apply for positions in the Company
- Clients when they make an initial inquiry about our services and ongoing through the term of the contract services provided.
- Suppliers as we place orders for products and obtain technical data from their staff.
- We will never pass on your details to other companies unless you have indicated you would like to receive further information from them. If you would like to revise the information provided to us or feel what we currently have on record is incorrect please email us email@example.com and we will make the amendments on your behalf.
- We may from time to time ask you for further information to update our records or for particular purposes. We will always tell you how we will use any further information received from you.
3. Log Files
Each time someone visits our site a log file is generated that contains information such as the user's IP (Internet Protocol) address, how long that user spent on the site and which parts of it they looked at. We collect and use this information only to assist us diagnose problems and administer our systems, to report aggregate information to our advertisers, and to audit the use of our site. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that you remain anonymous even though we include your IP address in our aggregate information.
4. Cookies how they are used
5. Use and disclosure of personal information
When you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence and incorporate
the information it contains into our database.
2. Process an application for employment
3. Process inquiries and orders from our customers
4. Send orders to suppliers and obtain necessary technical data
5. Send notifications of changes to our services or appropriate product information
6. Send information which has been requested
6. How we protect information
We take every precaution to protect your information. To this end all personal information stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
How you can help us protect your information
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online in non-protected environments - for example on message boards, through email, or in chat areas - that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
Also remember to close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
7. Your choices
You will always have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If we undertake any direct marketing you have the option to opt-out. Should this change then this policy will be updated to reflect this change.
8. Information outside the EU
As part of any application for employment or the services offered to you, the information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”). These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy. If you access our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
9. Correction/Updating Personal Information
If your personal information changes or if you no longer wishes to subscribe, we will endeavour to correct, update or remove the personal data provided to us as speedily as possible.
10. Your rights under data protection legislation including:
Your right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
Your right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Your right to correct any errors in the information we hold about you, and to change and correct any details you have already given us. Please inform us about any changes to your details so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date.
Your right to have personal data erased (in certain circumstances).
Your right to have personal data processing restricted (in certain circumstances).
Your right to data portability.
Your right to object to the processing of your personal data.
Your right to not be subject to automated decision making.
You can visit the Information Commissioners web site for more information. https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
If you have any queries or require further information please write to us at the address below:
Gemini Surgical Innovations Ltd, 4-5 Southern Cross Business Park, Bray, Co. Wicklow, A98 TX39 Ireland
We keep this Policy under regular review, last updated in January 2021.