C.B.M. was founded in 1962 on its current site, although it had been previously operating in Milan since 1945. From the very start, the company specialised in medical equipment, especially in the area of sterilisation, manufacturing high quality equipment that is reliable and is built to last. The articles produced have always been used in the hospital, dental and aesthetic sectors.The range of articles, over 4000 in all, can be managed quickly and efficiently because of the way C.B.M. is organised.